Most of you may not know, but Parker was up for the Fall 2008 Benetton campaign. Well.....after a whirlwind of excitment, he was confirmed and well, he found his inner Zoolander and made Mommy REALLY proud! (now if he would just poop in the potty!)

Here is Parker getting his "makeup"

Thank god, not the image the photographer, James Mollison captured!


In the changing room, not quite ready to stop "working" Our little guy was a huge hit, lets keep our fingers crossed that some of the pictures make it. I cant give an unbiased opinion, but I think they looked great! Im hopefully getting some pictures from the photog, so stay tuned! Ok, I will stop now, before I sound like a total psycho stage mom!
1 Comments:
Nice MJ...how exciting and fun. I'm totally dying to see the pics from the shoot and hope he makes the final cut!
Post a Comment
<< Home